Paul Burrowes brings fifteen years of experience in real estate, excellent customer service and a commitment to work hard, listen and follow through. He provides quality service to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintain those relationships by communicating effectively.
As a principal in a real estate investment and development group, co-founder of the Zayante Sandhills Conservation Bank, he has been responsible for overall leadership, growth, direction, cash management and strategic planning for a number of real estate projects, and knows how to maximize positive outcomes for all of the parties involved in the transaction. He projects have included minor-land subdivisions, urban infill projects, affordable housing, condo and townhouse projects, planned developments, tax credits, residential projects, and the only conservation bank in Santa Cruz County. He has worked with Federal, State, County, and City elected officials on land use planning, planned development, zoning, permitting, conservation law, community involvement, and environmental and ecological assessment.
Paul consults with many real estate professionals, attorneys, architects, civil engineers, surveyors, financial institutions, investors and contractors to verify design studies, plans and cost estimates; this experience makes him effective in studying and evaluating real estate property, raw land and/or remodeling projects for residential or commercial use. His experience includes developing market studies with local, state, and federal planning organizations to ensure finding the best use for a property. He collaborates with local green building manufacturers and contractors to implemented sustainable building practices in development projects.
Paul works with residential property owners as well as builders and developers and has 3 Promises for his clients:
1. He will be on time.
He will be brutally honest.
3. He will do what he says he is going to do for you.
There are 3 Things he does with and for his clients:
1. Consult with you…He will make sure you make a good decision at every step in the process.
2. Negotiate for you…This means he will treat your money likes it’s his money.
3. Handle all the Details for you…This means he will ensure the hundreds of steps in the real estate process are handled properly for you.
Bottom Line, he is going to get the job done properly for you and not let you down!
Paul co-founded a company in 1982 and sold it to a national firm in 2000, since then he has been working in real estate. He has lived in the Scotts Valley area for 30 years and enjoys his family, hiking, biking, golf, kayaking and guitar.
Acts as your consultant to ensure you make the best decisions to fit your transaction at every step in the process. Negotiates towards a low stress, winwin outcome. Handles all the details for you, ensuring the hundreds of steps in your real estate transaction go smoothly. Proudly serving Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and Santa Clara Counties!
- Sourcing leads directly from expansive network
- High-resolution photography/high quality Production
- Comprehensive social media, and traditional media marketing campaigns
- Individual property website
- Syndicated listing on high-visibility websites
- Utilization of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Open Houses
- E-mail Campaigns
- Personalized guidance to determine your priorities.
- Drawing upon market knowledge and research to find the right solutions.
- Negotiating requests and offers.
- Coordinating contracts and documentation
- Delivering support after the sale
- Researching the local real estate market
- Preparing, and staging home to sell.
- Recommending asking price for maximum profit in current market conditions
- Identifying the key selling points
- Comprehensive, strategic marketing to potential buyers
- Negotiating with buyers on your behalf
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING:
- Selling or Purchasing Property
- Single Family Homes
- Commercial – Residential
- Minor Land Divisions
- Planned Unit Developments
- Multi-Residential, Infill Projects
- Commercial, Apartments, Schools, Ranch, Acreage, Camping/Glamping Sites
- Sandhills Mitigation
- Member, Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Exchange Club of Scotts Valley
- Annual Hitchcock Festival
EDUCATION: REALTOR® License
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Luxury Homes Certification
- Certified New Home Professional
- Short Sales, and Foreclosure Resource
- California Clean Energy Certification
- San Jose State University
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Residential Real Estate Council
- Realtors Land Institute
- David Lyng President's Club Elite
- Cover Article in Top Agent Magazine
- Who's Who in Real Estate
- Most Prominent Agent
- Best of Scotts Valley
- Broker Agent Certificate of Excellence